Thursday, January 26, 2017

Three Friends in Search of Wisdom


Just finished this amazing, inspiring book. Some of the best sentences - with my own translation - sorry - below!

"Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves. "

"Imagine how many chances you had, over a billion, to meet your friends, your family? Are you aware of this miracle, every day? These moments are short. Really short. Don't spoil them in unnecessary blames, rebukes. Don't waste time with anger."

" We can cover our loved ones with gifts, but nothing is more precious than showing them the way to joy and freedom".

"I wish the length of your practice is the length of your life"

"Before meeting with my children every morning, I remind myself the importance of being joyful, kick off the day with jokes, happy mood, smiles".


www.soyoga.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment