Sunday, January 23, 2022

Teacher Training 500 hours Certification

This was one of my top priority for 2021 and I am so proud to have accomplished it!

Just received my certification from @uluyoga for the 300 hours teacher training course. It's been lots of hours on and off my mat to practice, learn new techniques, anatomy, physiology and philosophy. Feeling grateful and happy to have come across this deep content. I am now a 500-hours certified yoga teacher!
Looking forward to humbly sharing this amazing knowledge with my dear students.
Also follow http://www.soyoga.com.sg #yogaforall #yoga #yogapractice #yogaeveryday #yogalife #yogaeverywhere #yogaaddict #yogaathome #yogalifestyle #yogastrong #yogatime #yogabalance #yogaasana #practiceandalliscoming #hathayoga #yogaforeverybody #yogatips #keeplearning #foreverastudent



No comments:

Post a Comment